
More than a year after Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s brief encounter with a chambermaid at the Times Square Sofitel instantly destroyed his French presidential ambitions, the slow-burn aftermath of DSK’s illustrious career continues. On Monday, French police in Lille, north of Paris, opened a preliminary investigation into a December 2010 incident in the United States “susceptible to being qualified as gang rape” allegedly involving Strauss-Kahn, who was at the time the managing director of the International Monetary Fund.
“I tried to free myself, but it was complicated, because he was on top of me, and he is very heavy,” Marion claimed, according the French daily Le Monde . “I kept saying that I didn't want to . I didn’t yell, but I said it clearly . several times out loud . I tried to get away . But Dominique Strauss-Kahn held me with his weight,” she claimed, according to the heavily truncated leaked testimony published by Le Monde Monday. Marion allegedly testified that a Strauss-Kahn associate—who, according to the same reports, told police he had consumed champagne, Red Bull, and half a tablet of Viagra after aperitifs and wine over dinner—held the woman’s wrists while encouraging Strauss-Kahn to continue.
ElenaNexDY ElenaNex (Posté le 18/06/2018 à 04h46)

PashaduereDY Pashaduere (Posté le 18/05/2018 à 02h31)
John B Rudy Company (JBR) is a specialized distributor of wire, cable, and related connectivity products. JBR has earned its reputation as industry leader in the distribution of networking infrastructure products and structured cabling solutions. We bring you tomorrow’s technology today to meet the demands of an ever-changing industry.
Woman Owned Business Enterprise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment