Also, I know you'll probably recommend that I see a therapist, but I can't afford that, and my parents can't either. And I don't want them to know about any of this, because they'll worry too much.
Q. Doc, I would be grateful if you could give me good advice. I am a guy of 16, and I am a virgin. But I like girls a lot. Last week, I was in Clarendon and I met a girl of 18 there. She told me she would be willing to have sex with me, so I tried. But I could not do it. You see, I lost the erection, Doc. I am very worried about this. Is there something wrong with me? Have I got some sickness, Doctor? Also, if I went to our local Doc, would he give me Viagra?
I would also suggest you stop masturbating so your interest in sex is maxmized with her, not to mention your need for her to allow you to release.
Hi there, ive just joined this website as i am looking for some advice on viagra. I am 19 years of age and have been dating this girl for a month now. we have tried 3 times to have sex but just when i am putting the condom on i go soft and cannot have sex with her. i know viagra is mainly used by older people but i need to fix this problem so should i start taking them myself?
lunarsolarpower Posts: 94 Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 pm E-mail lunarsolarpower.
by Sexywishes » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:01 pm.
0 comments:
Post a Comment