
I am with Aetna Medicare and IT DOES COVER IT. But they did not want to. My urologist pinch hit and convinced them other wise.
So the insurance company doesn't want to take the doctor's word for it - that you need it?
I have Medco drug insurance and they cover Cialis for 5 tablets a month with a co-pay of about $8 each pill.

Current price at Walmart is closer to $35 a pill and I have not found any supplemental insurance that covers it. I do understand that Medicaid (in some States) does cover the medication.
I have Medco drug insurance and they cover Cialis for 5 tablets a month with a co-pay of about $8 each pill.
Current price at Walmart is closer to $35 a pill and I have not found any supplemental insurance that covers it. I do understand that Medicaid (in some States) does cover the medication.
0 comments:
Post a Comment