
I find that 25 mg two hours prior to sex is best for me, and allows sensitivity, to remain at its peak. When trying 50 or 100,mg, it took away much of the feeling, and you need stimulation to maintain erection. More is definitely not better, in my case. - Phil, Age 60, California.
You have to experiment with the dosage and time lag. I started with 50 mg (good to rev my engine, I think) but ultimately found that 25 mg about 90 minutes before sex is ideal for me. Lower dosage means less nasal congestion and more feeling during sex. But 25 mg still leaves me rock hard and able to hold off climaxing just about as long as I want.
liberated January 20, 2018.
5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No | Report inappropriate.
What the hell is wrong with you calling a man a limp dick in the first place, and why would you want a partner that you can't even tell your intimate problem to. Obviously he was so limp due to your emasculating and offensive nature. Stay away from questions involving men's health if you don't know what your talking about. He was probably limp because you're a pathetic excuse for a wife and a borderline sociopath, seeking to only further this poor gents already apparent impotence most likely caused by his own insecurities.
wrong. Check out the pill Womera. has 100mg of viagra..thats it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment